SPO4 Adriano John Backus, Head Police for Theft and Robbery Section, warns people to be careful since more cases are being reported in the past months. Backus adds that there are already gangs that they are doing surveillance on and they have observed that these gangs use the tiempo style to victimize. He adds that these gangs are probably not locals from the city. As of September – October of this year, there have 25 cases reported and 23 have yet to be solved.
- Lower House Oks space agency bill
- DTI & GO NEGOSYO PIONEER 1ST KMME SUMMIT 2018
- Lady legislator models Bohol HIV testing drive
- No more flights from Tagb as BPIA opens
- P81 million worth of drugs In 27-month of operations
- Crimes in Bohol cut in half -PNP
- Bohol, Cebu bikers win In BTB‘Epic’ success
- NAPPING OR SLEEPING?
- Aris to seek add’l funding for brgy multipurpose bldgs in 2nd
- DTI CHIEF PROMOTES ASEAN ECONOMIC INTEGRATION: JOINS ASEAN MINISTERS IN SIGNING E-COMMERCE AGREEMENT, IN ENHANCING AGREEMENTS ON SERVICES TRADE AND INVESTMENT
- Dengue-proof your family
- Bohol hosts 3rd Shark Summit
- Bohol to hatch giant clams For seeding in sea-waters
- Aris bullish with corporate farming
- PCG sets VINTA, ICARE sailing On 51st founding anniversary