SPO4 Adriano John Backus, Head Police for Theft and Robbery Section, warns people to be careful since more cases are being reported in the past months. Backus adds that there are already gangs that they are doing surveillance on and they have observed that these gangs use the tiempo style to victimize. He adds that these gangs are probably not locals from the city. As of September – October of this year, there have 25 cases reported and 23 have yet to be solved.
- GOV. YAP BARES CLOUD SEEDING UPDATE
- Rep. Aris, Gov. Art, team talk tourism for 2nd District
- HIT THE GROUND RUNNING, YAP PRESENTS HIS AGRI AND TOURISM AGENDA
- HNP supports Aris’ 2nd District projects
- Aris to expand tourism prospects in 2nd District
- Bohol poverty incidence Drops by 5.3% in 2018
- 15 lady mayors, eight VMS To bring women issues up
- Bikers clean up Banat-I trails For World Environment Day
- DepEd Tagbilaran City Division held its first state of the division address earlier today at the Bohol Tropics Resort.
- DENR names Manaba to RIVERS ‘19 awards
- Aris pushes bidding of gensets for D2 islets
- PDEA orients PADAC about Balay Silangan
- Rising TRI dampens cops’ Crime reduction efforts
- New 47th IB commander vows sustained partnership for peace
- PHL to have ‘eye in sky’ soon