SPO4 Adriano John Backus, Head Police for Theft and Robbery Section, warns people to be careful since more cases are being reported in the past months. Backus adds that there are already gangs that they are doing surveillance on and they have observed that these gangs use the tiempo style to victimize. He adds that these gangs are probably not locals from the city. As of September – October of this year, there have 25 cases reported and 23 have yet to be solved.
- BOHOL: New Philippine LGU Integrity Destination
- Living Tradition
- Gov. Edgar Chatto, Department of Agriculture Assist Secretary for Livestock Dr. Enrico Garzon Jr., Provincial Veterinarian Dr. Bing Lapiz
- PHIVOLCS OIC and DOST Undersecretary Dr. Renato Solidum hands over updated earthquake hazard maps for local government units with Provincial DRRM
- Spanish stone arch bridges In Bohol cultural properties
- Turnover of Shelter Projects
- DTI organizes innovation conference
- SAP Go opens Bohol’s first Malasakit Center
- PCG rescues 64 passengers, crew from MV South Pacific
- NM resolves to elevate Valencia Church as ICP
- RADIOCON facilitates PCC-USF matchingwith Siquijor farmers
- Getting entitled: Achividas claim farm patent, at last
- Aris offers free medical exam at DEDVMH for new hires
- 4th Milk Congress
- P14M drugs in 9 months Are we losing the drug war?