SPO4 Adriano John Backus, Head Police for Theft and Robbery Section, warns people to be careful since more cases are being reported in the past months. Backus adds that there are already gangs that they are doing surveillance on and they have observed that these gangs use the tiempo style to victimize. He adds that these gangs are probably not locals from the city. As of September – October of this year, there have 25 cases reported and 23 have yet to be solved.
- DENR launches “RIVERS For Life awards”for ‘19
- Free, fast wifi to open in BISU thru Google-Smart
- Classical Music in Bohol’s Arts Month’s at Meridian
- King of Kinatkatay test: 80 m to 618 m in 4 kms
- ‘River clean-up’ goal: change Water quality after 6 months
- PLDT, Globe seen selling their16,000 towers
- Fin-tech Dragonpay gathers top digital platforms in Cebu summit
- Del Valle upgrade goes to bicam
- UBI-ouslyoff to extinction, The vanishing ubi culture
- Culture icons, theater groups descent to Bohol for NAM ‘19
- Aris to D2 mayors: Update your CLUPs
- February 5, 25 declared special no-work holidays
- Are you Kinatkatay ready?
- DENR leads CV rivers’ simultaneous clean-up
- OceanJet opens routes to eastern Bohol tours