The Provincial Government of Bohol, together LGU Inabanga and local and national government agencies will launch SAFE Bohol (Security Always For Everyone): Boholano Bayanihan on April 11, 2018 at the Inabanga Municipal Gym. This highlights the anniversary program of the Abu Sayaf incursion last year.
The event will kick off with a mass at 7:30 in the morning to be followed by the honoring of the fallen soldiers.
Former AFP Chief of Staff now DILG Secretary Eduardo Año will be the Guest of Honor during the program which will also include; solidarity messages, video presentations and theCovenant Signing of SAFE BOHOL: Boholano Bayanihan
Considering that this is very important for Bohol, may we invite/ request you and your media to attend/ cover the said event.
Those joining the event may coordinate with Frank Baylosis of ICONs (Inabanga Communications Network) for media designated areas, food, among others.
Thank you so much and we hope that you can join us and work together for the best interest of Bohol.
THE MANAGER EDITOR
Radio Stations Newspapers
Province of Bohol
The KITA UG ANG GOBERNADOR (KGOB) has been an effective avenue for information dissemination, transparency in government, and has provided a strong link between government and people thru responsible media.
In line with this, and in the Spirit of Christmas; we will have a simple Christmas Thanksgiving after the program on December 22, 2017 at Café Caloy, Pres. Carlos P. Garcia Heritage House, Tagbilaran City.
Recognizing your important role in this, we are inviting you and your media to join with us in this event.
The governor will be joining us for the program but will be attending another important function after. However, he will be with us at around 11:00 in the morning for lunch.
Anticipating you and your media’s presence.
Thank you so much for your continued support for KGOB and the programs of the Provincial Government and for a better Bohol.
Merriest Christmas and a more Fruitful New Year!
AUGUSTUS E. ESCOBIA
Effective Development Communication Office
NB. Don’t have all the email ad of BOHOL Media members
M E D I A A D V I S O R Y
TO : ALL STATION MANAGERS/ REPORTERS
ALL EDITORS/ WRITERS
RE : MEDIA FORUM / SITE VISIT TO BDJ
In line with good governance and transparency, a MEDIA FORUM and SITE VISIT will be conducted at the Bohol District Jail, Cabawan District, this city, on March 30, 2017, Thursday.
This is also an offshoot of a recent concern / query by media to BDJ as well as showcase the best practices, programs, projects of the Bohol District Jail.
The activity will start with a Forum and Interaction with Warden JCINSP Felilde Aroa Montejo, DDM at 10:00 in the morning. Site visit and tour of the facilities, projects, among others will follow then lunch at the cafeteria.
Transportation will depart at 9:15am at the governor’s mansion grounds to ferry to participants to Cabawan and back at around 2:30 in the afternoon.
We hope that with your presence, we can inform more on the programs of BDJ and support of the Provincial Government.
Thank you so much and let us work together in promoting a better Bohol.
New tourism campaign aims to take Bohol to dazzling new heights with more flights
Promo fares from as low as P1,599 are up for grabs now at airasia.com
MANILA, 9 February 2017 – AirAsia and Provincial Government of Bohol in partnership with USAID-COMPLETE today formally signed a partnership agreement to promote Bohol as a premiere tourist destination for travelers in the Philippines, in the whole of ASEAN region and in greater Asia where the world’s best low cost carrier by Skytrax provide unparalleled connectivity.
Philippines AirAsia CEO Captain Dexter Comendador said, “Our partnership is a another step forward in an ongoing journey towards providing connectivity and convenience with fresh new approach and experience to engage guests and increase passenger traffic to and from Bohol.”
To celebrate the partnership, AirAsia is increasing its 3x daily flights between Manila and Bohol (Tagbilaran) to 4x daily starting March 1 with promo fares from as low as P1,599 only and up for grabs now at airasia.com for travel period betweenJuly 1 to November 30, 2017.
“Our collaboration is built on a foundation that values a strong and innovative service culture which are the hallmarks of AirAsia’s brand of service. We value the community that we serve and as your official airline partner we are committed to connect Bohol and the Philippines to Asean and beyond,” Comendador added.
“Following the success of our alliance especially after the 2013 earthquake with the LGUs, USAID-Compete and tourism partners, it would be exciting to see Bohol connect to giant markets in Asia not only for tourism but to engage and promote stronger social and economic ties,” he said.
Bohol Provincial Governor Edgar Chatto, Deputy Head of Program Office for US-AID Philippines Christopher Foley, NEDA Director General Dr. Ernesto Pernia, Department of Tourism Undersecretary Alma Rita Jimenez and Philippines AirAsia CEO Captain Dexter Comendador led the signing ceremony which coincided with the formal launch of Bohol’s newest tourism campaign titled Behold Bohol.
AirAsia, the leading and largest low-cost carrier in Asia, services the most extensive network with over 120 destinations. Within 15 years of operations, AirAsia has carried over 330 million guests and grown its fleet from just two aircraft to over 170. The airline is proud to be a truly Asean (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) airline with established operations based in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, India and Japan. AirAsia was named the World’s Best Low Cost Airline in the annual World Airline Survey by Skytrax for eighth consecutive years from 2009 – 2016.
Republic of the Philippines
Province of Bohol
MUNICIPALITY OF CALAPE
OFFICE OF THE INFORMATION OFFICER
Nick P. Sendrijas
Inspired by the holding of the Miss Universe Pageant in the Philippines, the Calape Executive Committee has decided to hold the Miss Calape 2017 this coming fiesta celebration of the municipality’s Patron, Saint Vincent Ferrer on May 10, 2017.
According to Mayor Nelson N. Yu, the beauty pageant is open to Calapeños even those living abroad as long as they have roots from Calape and are still Filipino citizens.
This year’s beauty contest chairperson is Engr. Nicefora Yu, the wife of Mayor Yu.
Mrs. Yu said Candidates must be between 16 and 24 years old, at least 5’2” in highest, single never been married and has not given birth.
The minimum educational attainment must be high second level, with good moral reputation as attested by the Punong Barangay.
Mrs. Yu also said it is necessary that a photocopy of the candidate’s birth certificate is also filed, consent of parents for those below 18 years old, parent/guardian waiver, and a whole body photograph in a dress.
The team of Rene Gatal of Tagbilaran City will manage the whole beauty contest which has a prize of P20,000 for the Miss Calape and consulation prizes for all participants who would qualify in the final selection.
The pageant organizes will provide the official shoes, swim suits, evening gowns and production number outfits for the candidates. To complete the pageants preparation, hair and make up services will be provided by the a team of artists.
She said all candidates must prepare a talent to be performed during the talent night and it shall be performed not more than five minutes.
The candidates sponsoring entities will provide for their candidate’s talent show requirements.
Mrs. Yu has also announced that the Committee will start accepting applications on Wednesday February 15, 2017 and the deadline will be on February 28, 2017.
Should the number of potential candidates exceeds 12, the applicants will undergo the screenings in March.
For interested parties, kindly call or see Ms. Tata Yu, at 09171102382.
TAGBILARAN CITY, October 21 (PIA)–Gimando na sa Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) ang total ban sa mga Samsung Galaxy Note 7 sulod sa mga airports ug biyahe sa mga eroplano sa nasod.
Sa gipagawas nga Memorandum Circular No. 34-16 sa CAAP, nakalatid nga hugot nang gidili ang pagdala o paggamit sa Samsung Galaxy Note 7 sa mga tugpahanan ug sa tanang mga biyahe sa eroplano, bisan sa mga cargo flights.
Ang maong memorandum nga gi-petsahan og Oktubre 13, nagmando sa tanang Philippine carriers nga sakop sa CAAP.
Gi-abisohan usab sa CAAP ang tanang operators nga hingpit nga ipatuman ang maong memorandum circular.
Una nang ni-abiso ang Philippine Airlines ug Cebu Pacific sa tanang mga pasahero nga bawal na ang paggamit ug pagdala sa maong smartphone device sa tanan nilang flights.
Gipatuman kining mando tungod sa nagpadayong mga kaso sa pagkasunog sa Galaxy Note 7 samtang naka-charge kini.
Una niini, nagpagawas og emergency order ang US Department of Transportation (USDOT), Fede¬ral Aviation Administration (FAA) ug ang Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) aron i-bawal ang tanang Samsung Galaxy Note7 smart phone devices nga klasipikadong “forbidden hazardous material” tungod kay mahimo kining magpakayo ug mahimong hinungdan og sunog bisan nakasarado pa kini. (ecb/PIA7-Bohol)