CLERGY SUPPORTS CRIME WAR. Seriously taking on issues on Bohol’s peace and security situation, members of the Special Action Committee (SAC), which is under the umbrella of the Provincial Peace and Order Council (PPOC), meet with Gov. Edgar M. Chatto and Bishops Alberto Uy and Patrick Parcon, of the Dioceses of Tagbilaran and
- DTI, SM’S KULTURA SIGN DEAL TO OPERATE GO LOKAL!
- DTI-BOHOL CELEBRATES WORLD CONSUMER RIGHTS DAY 2017
- CHINA’S VICE PREMIER WANG YANG AND DTI SEC. RAMON LOPEZ LAUNCHED SME CROSS BORDER BUSINESS MATCHING FORUM TO REINVIGORATE PHILIPPINE-CHINA COMMERCIAL TIES.
- PRRD meets Myanmar’s top leaders
- DTI, AWEN urge women to explore opportunities in science and tech
- ASEAN COMMITTEE ON INVESTMENTS PUSHES FOCUSED AND STRATEGIC ACTION AGENDA, SEEN TO INCREASE INTRA-ASEAN INVESTMENTS, STRENGTHEN LINKAGE AMONG ASEAN MSMES AND MNES
- DTI announces 2017 nationwide Kapatid Mentor ME schedule
- MAKE OR BREAK
- PH EXPORTS SURGE 22.5% IN JANUARY 2017
- DTI Holds “Updates on Product Standards and Trade Regulations Seminar”
- PH boasts best of MSME products at ASEAN Economic Ministers’ Meet
- DTI holds World Consumer Rights Day consumer forum
- SEC LOPEZ OPENS P198.5B-WORTH INVESTMENT TALKS WITH JP COMPANIES
- BOI FINALIZES POLICIES AND GUIDELINES FOR PREFERRED INVESTMENT ACTIVITIES
- PROV’L GOV’T supports ‘Bold’ Women Power for Change